Leave Your Feedback Pillow Giveaway
Next Friday evening, June 25th, 2010, some lucky winner gets to have ANY pillow they choose at PillowThrowDecor.
It’s been a month now since I redesigned and moved my blog from Blogger to self hosted WordPress Thesis theme and I love it! I still have a long way to improve design and content…. and today I am asking for your feedback.
My goal is to attract readers that are artisan friends, DIY sewers, pillow shoppers, local drapery and upholstery customers, decorating divas, interior designers.
My goal is for my visitors to come to my site for helpful information on pillows, drapes and upholstery. In turn I would be top of mind for them when they, or someone they know, needs to buy pillows or pillow kits (coming soon).
Here are the topics that I am expert in and enjoy writing about…
- New product information at PillowThrowDecor
- Pillows – all the intimate details and anatomy of decorative pillows,
- Sewing home accessories – pillows, bedding, bed scarves, etc
- Professional drapery fabrication, trends, styles, sources, fabrics, magazine reviews
- Upholstery and basic reupholstery
- Before and after makeovers involving paint and fabric on upcycled items
- Decorating and interior design – reviews, trends, ideas – from industry professionals
- Web marketing for service professionals or artisans – basic marketing bootcamp
- Keeping you in stitches with humor and other foolishness 🙂
I know that’s a lot of topics and here’s how you can help
- Leave a comment here about what you find interesting.
- Follow me or subscribe to my feed.
Want to double your prize?
In the next week, I will post at least 5 times. Retweet each of these 5 posts. If your name is drawn, your prize is doubled…. two pillows of your choice (pick an EXPENSIVE ONE!!!) As the winner, if there is not the exact pillow or pillows for you, I will make something custom… I want you to be absolutely thrilled with what you receive 🙂
Feedback on content is so appreciated! Another giveaway for feedback on design will come soon too! Cheers Christine